Sunday, March 9, 2014

One leg on the dark side

I have a goal. I shall become a hooker! Okay, I totally titter every time I say that. Heck, I want to learn how to crochet just because I can add Hooker to my fiber arts resume. In all reality, there are just so many absolutely adorable patterns out there and everyone keeps sending them to me and I hate admitting that I'm unable to do them! So off to my dear fabulous friend, the library,  to snag my other close darling friend, Debbie Stoller! Seriously, this woman is absolutely amazing. I love her writing style and how she makes it genuinely interesting and easy to follow!


I bet some people get this without reading the rest of the cover and are sorely disappointed!

I haven't been able to do more than read the first bit and the chapter on how to begin. I did manage to make a chain but then of course before I could even start on the next section my duties as mommy called to me and I haven't been able to do anything since. I really do need to sort out how to make the horns and a few baby booties and such, but I have such high aspirations! Here are a few of the projects I'd like to make :) GOALS PEOPLE GOALS! Being able to crochet and knit is a lot like being ambidexterous and I can do it! Granted if things go horrible and I'm completely incompetent I can at least still knit so I win!




No comments:

Post a Comment