Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The booties, they sleep with the froggies

Well thats a disappointment....I was working on the little converse booties for my Boot camp instructors baby. 

The dream:


The reality:






One of these things is DEFINITELY not like the other! I followed the instructions, paid attention to what I was doing, frogged and re-attempted, but it just didn't get any better than this. I don't think that it is all on my end though. I'm fairly certain that there was something lost in translation on the toe portion. Literally, its originally in german!

Luckily, I'm looking it over and I think I know how to fix it. I tell you, there is something thrilling when you realize that you can think your way through a knitting glitch. I'm going to get on a few other little knits while I sort out the whole thing. I still have to figure out how to make those Viking Horns work proper like!

TO THE NEEDLES ROBIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment