Sunday, February 9, 2014

Good intentions

Do you ever find that you get a ton of links and such sent to you by people and they are crochet? I swear nearly every single one that has ever been posted to my facebook wall has been a crochet pattern. Everyone of them is awesome but totally not in my skill sect. How I feel can only be expressed in picture:

Yes I know its Spock, ,don't get all panties in a twist

Then I have to step back and think, they are sending me a picture or pattern they saw that they thought was beautiful and wonderful and that I could totally do it. It's likely that they can't tell the difference between the two, heck I had trouble until I learned how very different the two look when completed. I don't fault anyone, it just makes me a little grumpy because I can't make that! I am lacking *grumblegrumblegrumble* I need to learn how to crochet. I WANT ALL THE PATTERNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment