Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oh yes, you will be done by January, whether you want to be or not!

Yay for new project lists! I managed to get just about everything all done in last months to do list, which means its time for an update. The glorious thing is this has a lot of varied due dates, times, and patterns so it will keep me busy. So here you are, in no particular order and completely subject to change:
  1. Still need to do some glovies for my lovely Brenna Sue. I'm thinking of making my own pattern for her so its unique and pretty. Something with cabling or a funky stitch design
  2. 2 sets of Gloves and a hat for my cousin (asap, looking for the neon colors he wanted). These should be fun because I'm making them sans pattern to fit his hands! YAY FOR ADVENTURE!
  3. Multiple Baby sets due                        Mid March 

    Bernat Baby Booties

    and

    Two Rounds Baby Hat
    Finished 01/30


    Before June



    and


    btw, for twins so I need 2 of each!

    Before August


    Baby Layette for my nephew. This is just an example. I may go a different direction but I think this is super cute.








    4. Fingerless Mitts for: Rose, Gwendy, Bookie, and Val, pretty much due whenever. I need to find a pattern I like or make up something!
    5.Dew Drops Shawl for my mom and a Pineapple Delight Shawl for my grammy
        
                                      
    I already have the yarn for the dew drops, just need the needles. The Pineapple is an homage to my great grammy (her mom)






    6.Hats and mitts for my mom's coworkers for next xmas (12 sets, I have total artistic freedom)



    When I have free time/between finished projects I'll be making: product examples, a bunch of beards (Toddler sized to adult size), and coffee cozies! You know, maybe someday I'll add in something for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment